Todd entered public accounting in 1991. At Hindsman, P.C., he has many years of experience dealing with the complex accounting, auditing, and tax issues of the firm’s small business clients. He currently serves the firm as a member of its management team as co-managing shareholder and also as the managing shareholder in charge of the firm’s audit practice.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – 1993
Todd is a 1991 graduate of Jacksonville State University where he received a Bachelor of Science degree with a major emphasis of study in Accounting and Business Management.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Northeast Alabama Chapter of the ASCPA – Past President
Todd and his wife Traci reside in Southside, Alabama where they are raising their three children; Hunter, Bradley & Lindsey.
Civic and Religious Affiliations
- Meadowbrook Baptist Church – Deacon and SS Teacher
- Greater Gadsden Housing Authority – Chairman, Commissioner
- Etowah County Tourism Board – Treasurer, Board Member
- United Way of Etowah County – Board Member, Past President
- Kiwanis Club of Gadsden – Past President and Past Lt. Governor
- YMCA of the Coosa Valley – Past President
- Coosa Baseball Association – Past President
- Southside Athletic Foundation – Secretary, Board Member