Caryn entered public accounting in 1989 with a local CPA firm in Northeast Alabama. Prior to joining Hindsman, P.C. in 2007, she had worked as the Administrator for a local medical practice for over fifteen years. Caryn has experience in individual and corporate income tax and small business accounting software. She also brings experience in financial management, human resources management, planning & marketing, information management, risk management, governance & organizational dynamics and business & clinical operations for medical practices to Hindsman, P.C.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – 1990
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) – 2001
Caryn is a 1987 honors graduate of the University of Alabama where she received a Bachelor of Science degree with a major emphasis of study in Accounting..
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Medical Group Management Association
- Alabama Medical Group Management Association – Past President at Large
- Etowah County Medical Group Management Association – Past President
- National BONES – Past Committee Chair of National Conference
Caryn resides with her husband Bo in Southside, Alabama.
Civic and Religious Affiliations
- Southside Baptist Church
- Altrusa Club of Greater Gadsden – Past President
- Boys & Girls Club – Board Member
- United Way of Etowah County – Past Committee Co-Chair
- Gadsden Area Chamber of Commerce – Past Board Member